Monday, January 31, 2011

60+ Followers & Mondays (and video games).

Last night I was pleasantly surprised to see that about 30 people had followed me making the grand total around 60. Just wanted to thank all of you for making that happen. With that being said lets get into the nitty gritty of my Monday so far.

Woke up around 10 today. I didn't get much sleep last night. I must have been overexcited about the massive amount of people that joined my blog or something but I was literally in bed staring at my wall for a good hour. It was around 5 in the morning that I decided to do something. I ended up watching King of the Hill on Netflix while eating Fruity Pebbles. For some reason that did the trick, I passed out after 4 episodes and 3 bowls or cereal.

That gave me an hour's worth of time to get ready for school. Got through that with minimal resistance. I made myself a sandwich (A tuna melt with a fried egg. Try it, it's amazing.) when I got back home.

Well after I work out tonight I figure I could relax with a good computer game. I've been thinking about playing something nostalgic. I really liked the Jedi Outcast series. Anyone have any old games I could take a look at tonight? On the same vein of videogames, i've been looking at that first person shooter Brink. I might get it when it comes out. It really reminds me of the Timesplitters series, only a bit more dark. And seeing how the 4th one might not come into fruition, it'll definitely hold me over in terms of fps'es. The Call of Duty series has devolved into a "love/hate" thing for me. And right now we're in a bit of a rut.

17 comments:

  1. gameboy pokemon!

    ballandkicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've definitely formed a love/hate relationship with call of duty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't waking up with followers nice!
    Add one more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Real men play RTS games.
    That being said my girlfriend plays them too and she's pretty good (compared to me. It's all relative.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the 60 mark! That just tells you that you are writing interesting content that has people coming back for more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Jedi Outcast Series was pretty awesome!

    Followed!

    blundersfrom6foot2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on getting to 60!

    thispostisirrelevant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. if youre wanting something nostalgic of computer games i recommend either roller coaster tycoon or age of empires!!

    http://lifeofbaron.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. good blog, man

    2011fullybooked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not going to lie, King of the Hill and Fruity Pebbles sounds like an excellent combination. Not sure if that would ever get me to sleep, though, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice, i'll have to come back more often

    ReplyDelete